Want to have an eagle-eye view of your CCTV cameras? Annke Vision is a perfect fit for you. Designed to work with all kinds of DVRs, NVRs, and IP cameras, Annke Vision also supports cloud P2P functioning.
With this application, you can access your cameras remotely no matter where you are. Just add the device to the account, and you can enjoy a real-time video screening on a global scale.
On top of this Annke vision is equipped with a plethora of awesome features that really help in enhancing your user experience. Below, we have mentioned all those things that make Annke Vision one of the best applications in its segment.
Features of Annke Vision
√ Minimal user interface
The UI of the application is extremely easy to use. You can easily choose the camera from the gallery along with the mini-live feed video. It also features additional elements like zooming and internal screenshots. The user interface of the app is created in order to provide you a live preview of the real-time feed from your cameras.
√ Bunch of tools
The functionality of the app is not just limited to having a live feed of your CCTV cameras. There are various other tools in the app, such as audio cutter, screenshot with set intervals, video to audio converter, and many more. All these tools can be leveraged to make whichever video you like.
How To Run Annke Vision on your PC?
Now, to run the Annke Vision app on your PC, you are going to need an Android emulator. An Android emulator like the BlueStacks App Player builds an Android suitable environment and requirement on your PC for running the app.
To get the emulator, tap on the link highlighted above and install it. The installation procedure is pretty easy; all you need to do is trace the instructions provided on the screen and give it around 10-15 minutes to set up.
Post successful installation of the emulator, follow the steps below to install the Anke Vision app:
- Fire up the Android emulator and find the Play Store app. It is the default app of the emulator.
- In the Play Store app, log in with your unique Google ID and Password.
- Post login, search for the Annke Vision app in Play Store.
- Find the right app among the choices and install it on your PC.
- Launch the application, then scroll through the menu add your credentials to link to a live-feed of your cameras.
- Now, you can have an eagle-eye view of your cameras and your loved ones.
The Annke Vision app has bagged a rating of 3/5 on PlayStore with pretty decent customer reviews. And comparatively, it is enough to say that it is one of the best camera live-feed apps on the Play Store. Along with this, it also has some additional tools that reduce the hassle of installing separate apps for audio and video feed.
- Rivoxy App For PC | Download App on Windows [100% Working] - April 26, 2022
- Trust Wallet Download For PC (Windows 10, 8, 7) FREE! - April 25, 2022
- Vidman: Movies & TV Shows For PC (Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac) - April 21, 2022