VPNs are always recommended whenever you want to use a site that is banned in your region or you want to hide your identity while surfing over the internet. Well, most of the VPNs are safe to use but not all of them as some also breach the data and some don’t have the ability to create a strong connection. And you should never take a chance with such things as your private data is at stake.
I remember the times when I used a VPN on my high school WiFi to download movies through torrents and was caught due to inefficient VPN service. Choosing a good VPN is not a difficult task either. In recent days one such VPN that I came through is Armada VPN and it worked quite well on my Android Phone. I was able to Access the geographically banned sites with help of it.
List of Contents
What Is Armada VPN?
Armada VPN is developed by “Connect Everywhere”. This VPN is one of the finest VPNs for your Android mobile device. Every feature that you expect in a good VPN is there is Armada VPN. It is totally free and you needn’t pay for anything. Let me give you some details on the features of the Armada VPN.
Features Of Armada VPN
Here is the list of the features that you get with Armada VPN all for free. Let’s start:
- 100% free proxy,
- Unlimited Bandwidth to use
- No username, No password, No registration required
- Fast speed proxy
- One-click to connect to the VPN proxy
Though there are several good things about Armada VPN there are some cons of this app too. The very first that I didn’t like about this VPN is that it shows you ads. Since it is totally free so it can be justified. If you are a resident of China then you cannot use this VPN service due to certain governments. policies. The PC version of this VPN is not available.
How To Use Armada VPN On Windows PC?
Since there is no version for Armada VPN from its developer’s side, there are still some tricks that can be used to download Armada VPN on your PC and then use it for free. You can use any Android Emulator for downloading Armada VPN for your PC. Here are the simple steps to do so:
Download Bluestacks Android emulator from the given link. After downloading the file double click on your set-up file and start the installation process.
As of now, the Bluestacks Android Emulator is installed on your PC and you can run BlueStacks and sign in with your Google account there.
After entering the Play Store. Search for “Armada VPN” by typing into the search bar. Click on the install button. Wait for a few minutes to complete the installation.
Now go back and Click on “Armada VPN” on your display to start the application. Just click on the “Connect” button and wait for the connection set up. Once the connection is established, you are good to go.
Specifications Of PC Required To Download Bluestacks On Windows PC
Android Emulators provide you an Android Environment on your PC. Bluestacks is considered one of the Best Android Emulators until now. There are some threshold specifications that are required to install Bluestacks on your PC. Here is the list of the specifications that you need to have in your PC:
Minimum System Requirements For Bluestacks
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Intel or AMD Processor.
- Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM.
- 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Admin on your PC.
- Updated graphics drivers
Recommended System Requirements For Bluestacks
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor
- Intel/Nvidia/ATI Graphics
- RAM should be 8GB or higher
- You should have SSD storage
- Internet connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
- Updated graphics drivers
How To Choose A Good VPN For Your PC?
Currently, there are thousands of VPNs available over the internet and everyone claims to be the best. This confuses a new user. So there are some features that you need to check-in VPNs before downloading and installing them. Let’s start:
1. The very first thing that you need to look at is “Why do you want to use VPN?” You want to access the banned sites, Torrenting, or hiding your location either way. Find a VPN with these features.
2. You need to check the protocol used by the VPN provider as your privacy and encryption totally depend on the protocol used. Major protocols used by VPN services are PPTP, L2TP/IPSEC & OpenVPN. Out of all these you should not use VPN with PPTP protocol as it is very outdated and compromises your data encryption. Open VPN is better and L2TP is the best one. Choose accordingly.
3. You must also inspect the no. of concurrent connections allowed by the VPN provider as you might need to connect more than one device sometimes.
4. Don’t forget to check the limited bandwidth, Restricted Services & Throttle connections.
The Final Words
Guys VPN can be of great use if you use them wisely. Sometimes there is a very fine line between legal and illegal things. So you need to use VPNs carefully. In this article, I have guided you on how to use armada VPN on your PC. Armada VPN is loved by its users a lot and it has not got any PC version till now. So I used Bluestacks Android emulator to install it on PC. You can use some other Emulator too. NOX player is another emulator that is also considered a good one. If you have any doubts regarding this topic then please let me know in the comments section. I will be glad to guide you.
Also Read: Secure VPN How To Install On PC & Mac
- Tree VPN For PC – Free Download – Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista - February 17, 2021
- How To Run And Watch Oreo TV On PC (Windows And Mac) - February 10, 2021
- Resso App Download For PC (Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac) - February 10, 2021