For some people watching movies online can be the best way to spend their time while other reading books maybe the best way to spend their time. Many people these days have turned to stream movies and videos online. To stream any video online, you would have to use a suitable app or software.
CameraFi Live is a live streaming app that allows its users to stream movies from YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, among many other live streaming features. The app is specially made for mobile phone users, especially those with Android phones.
In this post, we are going to give more insight into the CameraFi Live app. Since the app is specially made for Android users, we are going to show you a way on how you can download the app on your PC too.
List of Contents
What is CameraFi LIVE?
CameraFi Live is an Android application that lets you stream videos on Facebook, Twitch, and YouTube. The app allows diverse camera connections and different features that you can use to edit the videos. This application is also the best app for streaming games online on various platforms. All you need to is tap on the icon or the app and log in to your account to streaming live videos.
CameraFi Live App for PC Features
The first feature of this application is the select mode. You can choose between either camera modes or screen modes. These two modes allow you to either broadcast your camera shootings or your smartphone screen.
Video filters are also a feature one can enjoy with this live streaming application. The filters available within the app include mono, mosaic, toon, and emboss. These filters are specifically designed to ensure that you have the best quality of live videos by applying any of the filters.
If you are looking to promote your business or your product on Facebook, you can use a live poll. The live poll is a feature designed to allow other people to view your broadcast on YouTube to air their views through the feature. This way, you can get many ideas to promote your product through a live broadcast on YouTube.
Related Read: How to Run DraStic DS Emulator on the PC (Windows & Mac)
CameraFi Live also allows you to stream several videos from different streaming platforms using restream. Thus if you need your group to watch a webinar of Facebook or YouTube, you can create multiple Livestream for them to watch as one.
If a live video has caught your eye while watching it, but you do not have enough to complete it, then you save it and watch it later. CameraFi Live application lets you save a live video to your smartphone memory to watch it later.
Download CameraFi Live App for PC (Windows 7,8,10 and Mac)
This application is designed to work on Android phones, but you can also download it using Bluestacks Android emulator. Below are the steps you should follow to download the CameraFi Live app for PC.
- Download and install Bluestacks Android emulator on your PC. It may take some time, but eventually, you download it on your PC.
- After installing Bluestacks, log in to your Gmail account and then to Google Playstore. Search for CameraFi Live, and once the Icon shows up, click on install. The interface for Google Playstore will appear on Bluestacks as it appears on your Android device, so carry on the steps like you would on your phone.
- After installation, now you can use CameraFi Live to watch live videos on your PC. This is more fun since you will be streaming the live videos from a larger screen.
- Clash Of Clans Download For PC, Laptop (Windows 7, 8, 10) - June 1, 2022
- Wang VPN For PC (Windows & Mac) Free Download - June 1, 2022
- How To Download SonyLIV For PC & Mac (Windows 7, 8, 10) - May 31, 2022