Dahua Technology provides one of the best CCTV surveillance tools for security reasons.it is the same company that developed the DMSS app that you can use alongside the surveillance tools to better streamlines your smart security.
The DMSS app is an Android app that you can not only use on your Android phone but can also use on your Mac and Windows device. We are going to share with you some of the features that make the DMSS app excellent for CCTV surveillance work.
List of Contents
What is DMSS App for PC
The DMSS app specifically is made for the Dahua CCTV surveillance cameras. With this app, you can remotely control your Dahua CCTV cameras and ensure everything is working correctly. You can watch everything happening in front of your cameras on your Android phone.
The app is not only applicable for CCTV cameras; you can also use it with alarm bells, doorbells, and other surveillance tools. The app is originally meant for Android users. For this reason, you can only get the app on Google Play Store. However, if you want to use it on Mac or Windows you can consider downloading it using an Android emulator.
DMSS App for PC Features
Here are some of the most common DMSS features that make it good for surveillance.
- Enables multiple channel monitoring allowing up to 16 windows plus playback abilities.
- The app supports video recording so you can record whatever is in front of your Dahua CCTV cameras.
- Allows real-time snapshots – you can take a snapshot as the CCTV cameras are recording real-time events.
- Supports cloud storage – this means that you can store your recorded videos online. It also means that you’re your recorded videos will be safe from loss.
- Supports map function – this means that you can have this append to your surveillance tools to follow an electronic map of your home.
- Smart picture feature – this allows you to zoom in and out of a picture to view the picture from all angles.
How to Download DMSS App for PC
As we mentioned the DMSS app as with many apps, is only meant to work on the phone. However, the DMSS app is a bit different. You can download the app directly to your Windows device and you can also use the Bluestacks emulator software.
The first method involves downloading a file that you will need to extract using WinRAR. This method is quite a complicated one and that is why we opt to use the emulator software method. But what is an emulator?
Well, sometimes the apps that you use on your phone are so helpful that you would want to use them on your phone. However, most of these apps are only meant to be used on phones. An emulator allows you to have an Android OS on your Windows or Mac devices.
The method that we will share below works both on your Windows and Mac devices;
- Download Bluestacks from their official site.
- Go to the downloaded file and click on it, the software will automatically start the installation process.
- After the installation is complete, click the Bluestacks shortcut on your PC.
- The software will take you through its setup.
- You will be required to sign in your email.
- Sign in to your email.
- For the software visit, Google plays store for Windows and App store for Mac.
- Search for DMSS app for PC.
- Install the app.
- Add your IP camera address and now you can start viewing your recording on your PC.
The DMSS app is a surveillance app especially good for the Dahua Company. With it, you can view your live recording both on your Android phone and your PC. For the PC port, you will have to leverage the power of the Bluestacks Android emulator to download DMSS app for PC.
- Clash Of Clans Download For PC, Laptop (Windows 7, 8, 10) - June 1, 2022
- Wang VPN For PC (Windows & Mac) Free Download - June 1, 2022
- How To Download SonyLIV For PC & Mac (Windows 7, 8, 10) - May 31, 2022