Prepare Well with the Doubtnut App!
It is not so surprising when we talk about the rise of technological advancements today. There is no one sector that is affected by technology but all of them. If we talk about the education sector, it has also seen a tremendous transformation.
Just like the entertainment apps, there are several study apps that have surfaced in recent years. The Doubtnut app is one of them and is one of the most useful and interesting apps for students.
The name itself suggests that it helps the students to get rid of their doubts related to Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
What makes Doubtnut Special?
Here are some aspects that make Doubtnut special:
The Doubtnut app is creatively designed for the students of classes ninth, tenth, eleventh, and twelfth. It includes the previous years’ question papers, mock tests, and solutions to R.D. Sharma and Lakhmir Sharma books.
The eleventh and twelfth class students are much more benefitted as it also consists of IIT study material. In addition to this, it also provides the BSEB books Solution and UP books board solutions.
2. Competitive Exams
The app provides the students with vast study material for the students who are preparing for competitive exams like JEE mains and advanced, SSC CGL railways, and banks exams. There are given solved sample question papers, video notes, mock tests, pdfs, and quiz tests. The visual notes are provided in Hindi too.
Doubtnut is one of the best study apps in India. It helps the students to set their commands on subjects like Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. So, basically, the app covers all the syllabus for the students who are inspired to be future Engineers and Doctors. There are more than six lakhs free instant video solutions for maths that can clear your doubts and enhance the concepts.
4. Important Notifications
The Doubtnut app also provides all the important notifications regarding the date sheets and the other necessary announcements, so the students do not miss out on any exam dates in any case. And to release the pressure from students’ minds, last-minute tips are also provided.
How to install the app to PC?
It gets really messed up while studying over the phone, so mostly everyone feels the urge to install the study apps on their laptops or PCs. To install these Android apps on your laptops or PCs, you need an Android Emulator. The best emulators are listed below:
Although all the above-mentioned emulators are worth your use, we will focus on the steps for installing Nox App Player.
- Go to the official page of the Nox Android App Player (https://www.bignox.com/).
- Download the Android emulator from the provided link as per your PC configuration.
- Unpack the installer package and install the Nox App Player.
- Give the time required for installing the app. It might take 10-15 minutes.
- Post-installation, login into PlayStore with your Google ID and password.
- Search for the Doubtnut app in the search bar.
- Find the right app and click on the install button.
- Open the app and start learning.
We have provided you with all the information you needed to learn about the Doubtnut App. Thus, we hope this Blog solves your every hustle regarding this app.
You May Also Like: Google Meet App How To Download And Install For PC
- Clash Of Clans Download For PC, Laptop (Windows 7, 8, 10) - June 1, 2022
- Wang VPN For PC (Windows & Mac) Free Download - June 1, 2022
- How To Download SonyLIV For PC & Mac (Windows 7, 8, 10) - May 31, 2022