Huawei Hilink is an app that lets you manage all your Huawei terminal devices all at once. This a great advantage, especially if you have many Huawei devices and you need to manage all of them. This app gives you a single platform where you get to see them in one interface and manage them all at once.
Below is a review of the app and how you can download it on your PC for better usage and viewing. We will also outline some of the app’s features.
List of Contents
The Huawei HiLink App
Huawei HiLink is a Huawei product which is built to work on smartphone and tablets. However, this does not mean that you cannot download it on your PC. We are going to outline a workaround that you can follow to download the app on your PC. This app works well on different Huawei devices like Huawei router, Huawei mobile wifi, honor cube and also Huawei home getaways.
With this app, you can carry out many other functions like checking for the signal of your devices, check the roaming status or even the carrier name among many other functions. You can also disconnect a particular device or connect it again.
You may have found out that some information gets lost while you are shuffling between the different Huawei devices that you have. With this app, you will have the ability to back and save your files from the devices on your phone. The is also very simple and easy to operate the different devices that you may have.
So does this app only work with Huawei devices? Certainly not. The app can interconnect and work with devices from other manufacturers as well. Huawei considers Huawei Hilink as a ‘common language of smart homes’ which means any devices from a different manufacturer will work well with the app.
Below are some of the functions of this app that users will definitely appreciate.
- View your device’s network including checking your carrier name, roaming status, and the signal strength.
- Notify you in case you have a disconnection, a steep data usage and maybe messages coming from any of your devices
- It enables you to set up parental control to limit the amount of time spent on the internet.
- You will also be given the ability to share media files, such as photos without having to generate mobile data traffic.
- Switch between the sleep mode and the standard mode.
As mentioned earlier, you will need a workaround to download and install the app on your PC. By a workaround, we mean using a third party emulator to download and install the app on your Windows or Mac PC.
Below are the steps you need to follow when downloading the Huawei Hilink app for PC.
- Download and install an updated version of the BlueStacks emulator on your PC. You can get the updated version from their official website.
- You now need to log in to Google Play Store or App Store using your Gmail account so proceed and login to your Gmail account.
- Using the BlueStacks search tool search for Huawei Hilink.
- You need to click on the price button and choose either the freemium or premium version. If it is the premium version, you can sue Google wallets to pay for the subscription.
- How To Run Orbot VPN On Windows PC / Mac – Free Download - April 21, 2021
- Download Poweramp Music Player For PC [Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac] - April 16, 2021
- Josh App For PC – Windows and Mac – Free Download - April 15, 2021