Control your smartphone devices with the Mi Home app
If you are a tech junkie, then you must be familiar with the term Mi Home. If not, then you are on the correct page. If you want to control all your household devices, you must install the Mi Home app on your device. Mi Home is an application from Xiaomi that is specially made for the users of Xiaomi products to manage and control their working from one interface. This app allows you to control all your household smart gadgets seamlessly.
Mi Home application helps control hardware and intelligent devices, including LED lamps, Air conditioners, vacuum cleaners, heaters, smartwatches, alarm clocks, ceiling lights, doorbells, and many more. Apart from this, it also controls the smart security cameras designed by Xiaomi. Besides, you will need no wires and cables to perform its functions. You only need a stable and secure internet connection. So, wait no more and download this app free from the Play Store to enjoy its unique features.
Features of Mi Home app
We have compiled a list of features of the Mi Home to make you understand this app in a better way.
1. It is an all in one controller for innovative Xiaomi products
Mi Home app is the most convenient and easy to configure. You can control all your Xiaomi innovative products just with a single click by installing this app. Moreover, you will also get a pop-up notification for every action you take.
2. Easy to understand user interface
The user interface is the foremost thing that a user interacts with within an app. Mi Home has an easy-to-understand and friendly user interface. You can organize and control the features effortlessly without wasting your time.
3. Save routine tasks
By installing the Mi Home app, you can save your routine tasks. You just need to add a reminder to it, and it will remind you to complete your upcoming tasks. Moreover, if you are not present at home, still you can manage your smart devices with this app.
4. Increases home security
You can monitor the smart cameras with the Mi Home app; also, it allows you to see the live HD view directly on your android device just with the help of the Internet. With this, you can make home security more accessible by monitoring the home activities from any part of the world.
How to Install Mi Home on your PC?
If someone wants to install the Mi Home app on their PC, they need to install Android Emulators’ software. Many emulators are available, but we suggest you go with the best like Nox App Player, Memu Player, and BlueStacks App Player. Below we have shared the step-by-step guide to install this app on your PC by using BlueStacks App Player.
1. To start with, go to the official website of BlueStacks App Player mentioned above and install it by following the instructions given.
2. After the installation, you need to double-click on the desktop’s icon to launch it.
3. Once the Nox Player is launched, open the PlayStore app and login with your Google credentials.
4. After login, search for the Mi Home app on the PlayStore; once you find the right app with Xiaomi Inc developer, install it.
5. That’s all; you can now connect your devices to it and start using this app on your PC.
We hope now you learn everything about the Mi Home app and its features, also how you can quickly run this application on your PC. Moreover, the Mi Home app is worth trying and is much needed to control and manage your smart devices by sitting anywhere in the world.
Must Read: Mi Drop App for Computer / Laptop
- How To Run Orbot VPN On Windows PC / Mac – Free Download - April 21, 2021
- Download Poweramp Music Player For PC [Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac] - April 16, 2021
- Josh App For PC – Windows and Mac – Free Download - April 15, 2021