We all love streaming videos on our mobile devices, but it would be even more awesome to stream these videos from our mobile devices on larger screens. The Wifi Display (Miracast) app allows you to view videos from a TV screen. However, if you want to use the Wifi Display (Miracast) app, you need a device that supports miracast or a miracast TV.
If you are wondering what in this world is miracast, then here is the answer. Miracast is simply a strong streaming protocol that allows operators to view content from their mobile devices with Android support or from their computer devices on their TV screens. In a simple and am more vivid description, miracast is just a protocol that allows users to view anything that is in their Android mobile devices or computers from a TV screen.
So how do you use Wifi Display (Miracast) for streaming videos? You only need to download WIFI display (miracast) on your PC, don’t worry, miracast can be supported by many streaming devices.
So in this detailed article, we are going to dig deeper into how you can download and install the Wifi Display (Miracast) on your PC.
How to download Wifi Display (Miracast) app on PC using an Android app player:
For those who would want to have this app on their PC, you can do so by using an Android app player. You will simply need to get AndyOS and look for the Wifi Display (Miracast) app on the display market for apps.
List of Contents
Downloading Wifi Display (Miracast) app on PC using BlueStacks
Using BlueStacks to download the Wifi Display (Miracast) app is easier and more straightforward. If you do not have BlueStacks, follow the few steps below to install it on your PC.
• Search for BlueStacks official website from your computer’s browser
• Click on the download icon on their page.
• Once downloaded, navigate to your download files and click on the Bluestacks file and a setup wizard will come up.
• Read both the options on the setup wizard and the terms and conditions and click install and wait as it is being installed.
• Now that Bluestacks is already on your PC, you now need to log in to your Google play store app using your Google account. After you log in, search for the Wifi Display (Miracast) app for PC, and it will pop right on your screen. Click on the Wifi Display (Miracast) for PC to download it.
• After the download of the app is complete, you now need to open the APK file and open it on the Bluestacks installer to install the app, and it will be automatically installed on your PC. Once the Wifi Display (Miracast) is installed, it is now ready for use.
• Wifi Display (Miracast) for both Windows and Mac will elevate your streaming experience with the following top-notch features;
• Mobile games can be easily mirrored on an LED display
• The WIFI display programmed has been created and designed to comply with miracast.
• Allows WIFI display
With the above simple and straightforward steps on how to download the Wifi Display (Miracast) app on windows and on mac, you can enjoy streaming videos and also playing games among many other features that come with the app.