Because of their wireless nature, WiFi networks have many vulnerabilities. For example, an unauthorized person can access the network if such a person gets the password to the WiFi network. Such vulnerabilities can cause security threats to the other computers using the network.
Moreover, these vulnerabilities can also affect the internet connection speed on the network as the intruders use up bandwidth. WiFi WPS WPA Tester is an application that allows the user to monitor activity on their WiFi network so as to recognize any vulnerability that may exist in the network.
List of Contents
Features of WIFI WPS WPA TESTER
WiFi WPS WPA Tester has several features which makes it the best app for use in monitoring a WiFi network. Firstly, the application allows users to recognize any unauthorized access to the WiFi network. The app does this by determining whether the WPS protocol on the WiFi network has any vulnerabilities. Secondly, WiFi WPS WPA Tester also allows users to view all the passwords that they connect to using the device running the Tester.
WIFI WPS WPA TESTER for PC
Unfortunately, WiFi WPS WPA Tester is currently only available for android devices. However, users can run the tester on their personal computers using the BlueStacks emulator. This is a software that creates a virtual android machine on your personal computer allowing you to run android applications on the PC.
Installing WiFi WPS WPA Tester for Windows
- Download BlueStacks from the official site and install the emulator on the PC running windows. BlueStacks can be installed on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- After the installation is complete, run BlueStacks on your PC and open Google Play Store on the emulator.
- In Google Play Store, search for WiFi WPS WPA Tester
- Download the apk file for the Tester and install it through the emulator.
- After installation is complete, the WiFi WPS WPA Tester icon appears in the emulator.
- Click the icon and follow the onscreen instructions to run WiFi WPS WPA Tester on you PC.
It is important to note that WiFi WPS WPA TESTER will only run on the personal computer when the BlueStacks emulator is open. Therefore, you should ensure that you run all the browsers on the computer through BlueStacks emulator to ensure a secure WiFi connection.
A professional app developer and website designer, tech editor who loves loves to talk about technology and software.