Facebook Lite presents a more compact and tidy Facebook experience!
Facebook was the flag-bearer of the social-media age we live in today. Back when it was launched in 2004, Facebook has dedicated web application but as the smartphone revolution happened, it launched multiple applications to provide a better service to its consumers.
As the name suggests, Facebook Lite is a liter, more clean version of the original Facebook app. It offers most of the features from its native version, without much compromise. The UI and overall interface of this app is very lightweight and very easy to navigate through.
Facebook Lite was made in order to capitalize on consumers who are using a lower-end or an old smartphone, with a very limited specification structure. Facebook Lite is perfect for them as it won’t eat up much space or your ram department and can run flawlessly on any available smartphone.
List of Contents
Things that stand out in Facebook Lite
• Compact UI – The user interface of Facebook Lite is very compact and straightforward to navigate through the app. The tabs and buttons are bigger which more utilization to provide better speeds.
• Lightweight – The overall size of this app is very less when compared to its original counterpart. That is mostly because of the refined structure and close-packed features.
• Blazingly Fast – Due to its light nature, Facebook Lite provides us blazingly fast speeds while communicating through the application, and you won’t notice any kind of interface rendering.
• No-Compromise – Despite Facebook Lite being considerably lightweight, it boasts most of the original features that we expect from Facebook with some refreshed UI.
• Operate Cross-Platform – Facebook Lite can operate on most of the platforms, just like the regular Facebook, without breaking a sweat.
- Compact UI
- Cross-Platform Service
- Very Lightweight
- Fast Speed
- Easy to Navigate
- Occasional lags and crashes
Facebook Lite has an average rating of 4.2 on the Google play store and its user reviews are very good. You will observe that people praising Facebook Lite for acting as a bridge for people who cannot use the native Facebook App.
It is also mentioned that most of the audience from a web application version of Facebook moved towards Facebook Lite shortly after it was launched. Some users also mentioned minor frame drops after extensive usage, which in our opinion is usual for a mobile application.
Steps to Install Facebook Lite on Windows and Mac
Follow the below-mentioned points to install Facebook Lite on your PC/Laptop
- If you don’t already use an Android emulator, download one from its original source and install it on your PC or Laptop.
- Run the emulator after the installation is done
- Select the Google play store from the homepage and click on Google store.
- To activate Google play services, enter your Google account.
- After entering the account, download Facebook Lite from the play store.
- You have successfully installed this application on your PC/Laptop.
Related Post: How to Run WhatsApp Business on Your Computer PC