Do you want to have the power of BitTorrent protocol on your hands? If you said yes, then you need a Flud Torrent Downloader. With this app, you can effortlessly download your favorite videos into your PC.
The secret behind the robust performance of this tool is the high-end developers of Delphi software. These guys have made themselves a name in producing top-notch software. You can try them by giving Flud Torrent Downloader a shot.
You will fall in love with the interface of the software. It’s well organized, and you can easily navigate it without any challenges. It works perfectly and will not have any functional problems. Plus, it doesn’t have any of those annoying adds your experience with other apps.
List of Contents
Features of Flud Torrent Downloader
- You can download a vast number of files at a go
- Has proxy support for peers
- You can choose the types of files that you want to download. It allows you to do this so sequentially
- You can move the files while other downloads are still underway
- It’s very sharp and detects unwanted links from any of your browsers
- You can download on Wi-Fi only
- You can change themes from white to dark and vice versa
- Ability to specify folder priorities
What will anonymize your Torrents?
To keep your torrent history private, you can either use the best Virtual Private Network (VPNs) or a proxy service. A quarter of BitTorrent users prefer either or both of the tools.
These two are useful in hiding your IP address. They route your traffic using a “secret “that does not get the attention of prying eyes. Your peers will only see the location of the servers but not your PC. Also, they have secure encryption, but VPN tops Proxy here.
Generally, this means that they will encode your net traffic while there is a connection between your PC and the server. What does this mean? It becomes undetected to your internet provider.
How to Download Flud Torrent to Your PC
To successfully run and install this software into your PC, you will use a BlueStacks emulator. There are two ways to do this. You can either download Flud Torrent Downloader first and then use a BlueStacks emulator to install it on your PC.
The other process is to download and install it directly from BlueStacks. We shall have a look at both of these methods so that you choose what you find more comfortable.
- Go to your preferred browser, either Google, Chrome, Mozilla, or even Bing and search for Flud Torrent Downloader for PC.
- On the links that appear, click on the one written “apps for PC.”
- Download the software and download it. At this point, you must already have downloaded BlueStacks into your computer.
- Right-click on the software and “open with BlueStacks. Install it using BlueStacks.
- Locate Flud Torrent Downloader and follow the onscreen procedures before you start using the app.
This is the easiest method and the most common way of downloading software to PC.
- First, download and install BlueStacks into your PC and open it when ready.
- Follow the instructions to complete your Gmail registration process.
- On the search box on the emulator, search for “Flud Torrent Downloader.”
- Look for the software and click on it. It will install itself automatically.
- Go to your “recent apps” and search for Flud Torrent Downloader and open it.
- The app is ready for use
Flud Torrent Downloader has wonderful tools to prevent adding torrents to become a nightmare. The features help you to keep an eye on the downloading process. With all these, you have everything under control. Have you used the tool before? Let us know how it served you.
Read Also: How to Install VPN Master on your PC (Windows or Mac)
- Guide to Downloading TiviMate IPTV Player for Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac - December 19, 2022
- How To Use cMOB-20 App For Windows PC - December 18, 2022
- FreeIP For PC: Download On Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac - December 18, 2022