If you are using WhatsApp, there is a high probability that you are using the normal basic WhatsApp version. Some people may consider this version too basic and thus prefer using GBwhatsapp more than the normal WhatsApp. So what is GBWhatsapp? GBWhatsapp is the modified version of the normal WhatsApp that has extra features.
GBWhatsapp was developed by the GB group for those who want extra features. Today we are reviewing this modified version of WhatsApp and we will let you know about all the extra noticeable features of the app, and then you can decide whether to try this version or not.
There is nothing confusing about the GBWhatsapp interface. Most of this application is very similar to the normal Whatsapp. This means that you can operate it the same way you will operate the normal Whatsapp application. The main aim of GBWhatsapp is to offer some advanced features than the normal.
However, you can tweak the feel and the look of the app according to your requirements. Setting up this application is the same as setting up the normal WhatsApp application. The only difference is that you will need to enable ‘unknown sources’. GBWhatsapp will also ask you the number of permissions for the application to operate properly.
This application has many features, which makes it easier and gives you control over WhatsApp. Let’s have a very quick look at the features of the GBWhatsapp application.
- All WhatsApp Features – GBWhatsapp will not limit you on the features of the normal WhatsApp. With GBWhatsapp, you can freely enjoy all the normal WhatsApp features like video calls, group chatting, audio calls, and others.
- Does not clash with the official WhatsApp – you download GBWhatsapp on your Android phone and it will work alongside the official WhatsApp without clashing against each other. This also means that you can have multiple WhatsApp accounts on the same device.
- Advanced messaging and editing – GBWhatsapp is quite advanced in terms of messaging and editing. For example, you can edit the name of a group up to 35 characters. You can also copy other people’s status on your clipboard and paste it later. You can also send up to 90 photos as compared to the 10 photos on the official WhatsApp application. You can also post a status with up to 255 characters instead of the 190 characters for the official WhatsApp.
- Many emojis – GBWhatsapp can boast of many emojis than the normal WhatsApp.
- Hide blue ticks
- Customize anything include your WhatsApp theme.
How to download the GBWhatsapp for PC
This app is not available on Google play store so you will have to find a trusted source to download the GBWhatsapp APK. You can download the APK from the official website of GBapps available online. If you have found the APK, proceed to the next steps to download the app for PC;
- Download the Nox or MEmu play emulator.
- Click on the APK icon.
- Select the already downloaded APK file for GBwhatsapp.
- Wait for the app to download.
If you need to download the app on your Android, you should visit the official website of GBapps and download GBWhatsapp for Android.
- How To Install Armada VPN On Your PC / Windows / Mac - October 26, 2020
- Panda Video Compressor PC – Free Download for Windows 7/8/10 - October 20, 2020
- Mobogram For PC – Latest Version (2020) – Free Download - October 19, 2020