Did you know you can make group calls of up to 32 people on your phone? Well, Google Duo allows you to create high-quality video calls on your phone. Google Duo is a free app that will enable you to make video calls using your phone. You can call your family or friends together and do a video call.
The app has been created for iOS and Android devices and on the web. Below are some features related to Google Duo, and some frequently asked questions about Google Duo.
List of Contents
Features of Google Duo
Below are some of the most essential features of Google Duo;
- Make calls via any device.
Google Duo is a free app that allows you to make calls via any device and different OS. For instance, you do a video call with someone using an iOS device while using an Android device. You can also use the PC by using Duo on your browser and call someone else using a cellphone.
- Do a group call of up to 32 people.
Google Duo now allows you to call up to 32 people in a group call. All you have to do is create a group by choosing people on your contact list on Duo. If they are not on Duo you can invite them. After selecting them, the participants will then get a link, and they can click the link to join the group call at the specified time.
- Capture moments
With Google Duo, most people will use it to create family group video calls that end up in special moments. When you notice a special moment, you can capture it and keep it in your local files.
- Voice calling
When you cannot create video calls, you can simply make voice calls to your friends and family. Google Duo is not limited to making video calls. You can also do voice calls.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can Google duo be used on a PC?
The app was only available for Android, iOS, and Chromebooks, but now it is available for all to enjoy. You can access Duo on any browser using your PC. However, the app is only available for cellphone downloads.
2. How do I download Google duo to my computer?
You cannot download the app directly on your PC, but you can use an emulator to download the app on your PC. Follow the instructions below to download and install the app on your Windows 7/8/10.
- Download and install the Nox App Player on your PC.
- On the app store or Google Play Store, search for Google Duo.
- Click on the icon and then click on the install button.
3. Is it free to use Google duo?
Google Duo is free to download and install on your device. It is also free to use the app to make video calls to your friends and family.
4. How many people can join Google duo?
Currently, you can invite up to 32 people on video calling on Google Duo. You can invite people from your contact list and invite people who are not on Google Duo.
Related Read: Google Meet For PC – Free Download
- Guide to Downloading TiviMate IPTV Player for Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac - December 19, 2022
- How To Use cMOB-20 App For Windows PC - December 18, 2022
- FreeIP For PC: Download On Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac - December 18, 2022