In the recent past, the world, as we know, has made tremendous changes. One of the changes in the internet which has made it a global village. Every day, applications are developed to make human interactions better. With this era of social media, the need to have the right impression to other people is vital. Every day people take photos and make a video for their memory or share the same on platforms like Facebook and Instagram.
However, some pictures if shared on their natural way may lead to lowered views, thus the need to edit them to meet the right audience. Photo editing applications come in handy to serve this purpose. This article details the InShot video editor, how to use it and the feature on the app.
List of Contents
InShot Video Editor App
Whether an individual wants to make a memory or upload a social media platform of a photo or a video, the final result of the former and the latter are significant. The InShot video editor app is an application that lets one edit their photos and videos on all aspects. It is developed to improve the quality of the media to fit the individuals’ specifications.
Under the image editor, one can create a better resolution image, resize and add effects to the picture. The video editor, on the other hand, one can use the video tools available on the menu to rotate, blur the background, among other effects as one sees fit.
This app has a size of 32MB; it’s the latest version being 1.632, has a license-free usage, used on Android 4.0 or higher system and is 100% safe to use.
How to use InShot Video Editor
On launching the InShot app one get the option to import both a photo or a video. Compared to other apps, it stands out because of its unique editing capabilities of videos. Therefore, this article details the video aspect rather than the images.
As soon as one imports the video, the app prompts the user to choose the aspect ratio or crop the video and also blur the background of the media. Further, at the bottom of the screen, one can trim the section of the footage needed.
Further, the app gives the option to delete the default background music from the app and replace it with his preference. One can choose the built-in app music or import from his device. Additionally, you can select the intensity of the music volume and the video volume that is either parallel or lower volume to each other.
Further, one can add text to the video using fonts and color of choice. The text can be fixed on any time frame and move to any part of the video frame. Similarly, one can customize it with stickers and add more by rotating and mirror the background.
When saving the video, the default resolution is 720p and 480p. However, one can customize to between 720p to 1080p. The apps’ watermark will be in the video, but by hiring the cross on the watermark and watching a sponsored 30sec video, the watermark is removed.
After satisfaction, hit the save button then the rendering process initiates. Depending on the quality of the video, this may take a while followed by default app ads. After the conversation, the media is saved in the device gallery ready for use.
Features of InShot Video Editor
- Video trimmer, video cutter, and video splitter. Trim, cut, split a video into two or multiple split and cut and export high-quality videos. Additionally, it features an easy-to-use filmmaker for YouTube.
- Video merger. Merger different splits of video for various social media platforms without losing the quality with the video merger feature of the app.
- Music, sound effect and Recorder. With this feature, one can add InShot music Vlog or own music. add your voice to the video and adjust the music volume with fade in/out.
- Video filter and video effects. Add filters like Glitch effect, Slow motion, old TV, among others to your video. Also adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, etc. to your video.
- Text and Stickers. Add customized texts animated stickers and even memes and emojis to your video.
- Video converter and photo slideshow maker. Easily convert video to MP4 format. Photo slideshow maker, merge photos to create slideshow with music. Also, one can mix photos with videos and add custom photo cover for video.
- Collage and Photo editor. The app has lots of stylish layouts, unique filters and blur, and colorful backgrounds.
- Video speed control.
- Flip and rotate video.
- Easy to share.
How can I download the Inshot video editor on my PC?
It’s very simple you will only need to leverage the power of a good emulator like Nox App Player.
Here, you will need to install the emulator on your PC and download the app within the emulator.
With the changing technology, people have to go with recent trends to make the world a fun place to live. It is, therefore, easy for one to concur that the role photo and video editors play in today’s world is significant. As such, an app like InShot video editor should be part of making the social media platforms a more pleasant place.
Moreover, if we don’t add a little taste to nature, it can be tedious. This app is available across play stores and a majority of APK providing websites.
Similar Post: YouCut Video Editor Download for PC
A professional app developer and website designer, tech editor who loves loves to talk about technology and software.