Unblocking websites using an online VPN (a virtual private network) can take up much of your time. To ease the process, you may use the Solo VPN app. This app lets you unblock sites automatically saving you time and making the process easy. Installing the Solo VPN for PC will require you to follow some steps. As the smartphone version is not compatible with the PC, you’ll need an emulator to run the application. Here are the steps you need to follow in installing the Solo VPN app.
List of Contents
Install the BlueStacks emulator
The BlueStacks emulator is an application that allows you to run applications natively for android on your PC. As Android apps are not compatible with the PC operating system, you will require this type of emulator to run your app efficiently. You’ll have to install the BlueStacks emulator first before you can download the Solo VPN app. Here are the steps you need to follow in downloading BlueStacks.
1. Check your computer to see if it matches the system requirements.
For the emulator to run your computer needs to have:
• 1 GB ram minimum and 15 MB hard drive space.
• Dual-core, Duo processor core 2, or Pentium 4 processor.
• Any of the operating systems: Mac or Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
2. Download the emulator from their official website, run to install.
If your computer has all the system requirements, the BlueStacks emulator should install.
Install Solo VPN for Windows using BlueStacks
After you’ve installed the emulator, you can now Install Solo VPN. Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Open the BlueStacks application on your PC.
2. Once you have launched the emulator, click on the “My Apps” button on the BlueStacks.
3. Search for the Solo VPN app.
4. Once you have seen the Solo VPN app on the search results, click on it to install.
5. You will need to login to your account (Google account) for the application to download.
6. Once you are logged in, the download and installation process will start.
7. Once the app is installed, use its icon on the emulator to open it.
8. You can follow the instructions that will be provided to help you use the app with ease.
Install Solo VPN for Mac using BlueStacks
After you’ve installed the BlueStacks application on your Mac, the download process for Solo VPN should be easy. The BlueStacks emulator runs the same way on Windows as on Mac PC. You can follow the steps listed above for Windows to install the Solo VPN app.
Similar Article: Get Thunder VPN App for PC and Mac
- Panda Video Compressor PC – Free Download for Windows 7/8/10 - October 20, 2020
- Mobogram For PC – Latest Version (2020) – Free Download - October 19, 2020
- How To Use Secure VPN App On Your PC (Windows / Mac) - October 14, 2020