IP Pro CCTV App for PC – Download on Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
Are you looking for an app that can help you control all your CCTV surveillance cameras in your home or office? IP Pro CCTV app is the ultimate solution for you. With this app, you will be able to see your mobile phone or tablet to check and control your CCTV cameras remotely. This is more important if you normally work far away from home and you would like to monitor your home remotely. Here you will be able to access all your CCTV devices with just a click of a button.
How do I set up an IP Pro app?
Now that you have known this app and how it can help you survey your home remotely, the next step is to set it up on your device and start using it. The following steps will guide you on how to set up this app.
- Download the app from the App Store or Google Play Store and install it on your device.
- Create an account by registering first. Here, you need to enter the necessary information. If you have an account, you can just login directly with your existing username and password. When creating an account for use, you should choose a username that you will not forget and a strong password that cannot be hacked. Also, you need to enter an email address where a verification code will be sent for password retrieval and so on.
- If you do not want to create an account, click “Local” at the bottom to proceed.
- Tap “+” at the top right corner ad then tap the first option, add a video recorder to add your NVR device to the app. The second option here is “Add camera”. This allows you to add the standalone camera.
- Enter the required device information and then click “submit”.
- Once you click submit, your devices will be added to your account and you will be directed to the device list page. You can then click the device to start live viewing your cameras.
Download IP Pro App for PC (Windows & Mac)
The good news is that you can use this app on your PC and enjoy a larger user interface. This can help you have a better view of your CCTV cameras at home. You will be able to see all the happenings in your home. To use this app on your PC, you should first download an android emulator.
Here, you can use the Nox app player. The following are the steps that you should follow:
1. Download and install the Nox app player emulator (download now).
2. Once you have this emulator ready, run it and it will promote you to enter the Google Play account.
3. Enter these details and then continue without hassle. Open the Google play store and then type the IP Pro CCTV app from the search bar on top.
4. Click the app and download it. You will see a shortcut from your desktop and also from the home of the emulator.
5. Launch the app and start using it immediately.
This is the app that you need when you want to monitor your home remotely. With this app, you will have access to all the CCTV cameras in your home. This, in turn, can help you have some peace of mind when you are away. Download this app today on your PC and you will enjoy these benefits.
Must See: 360 Smart Camera – PC Installation Guide
- Download Avatoon – Avatar Creator & Emoji Maker On PC & Mac - August 5, 2020
- JioSwitch Transfer & Share Files For PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac) - July 29, 2020
- Install & Run Facebook Lite On The PC – Step by Step Guide - July 28, 2020