Enjoy a Seamless Data Transfer Experience with JioSwitch!
With the internet expanding to every corner of the world every growing second, the size of data files has increased dramatically. And to manage that massive data, we need a quick file transfer app. Make way for JioSwitch!
Sharing mammoth files and applications with blazing speed, without fear of any kind of data leak. This made-in-India data transfer application is super simple to use because of its refreshed UI and straightforward functionality.
The size of the application is very minimal, but even then JioSwitch can offer you really quick data transfer speeds. The chances of connection are also very low when compared to some other data transfer applications presently available.
List of Contents
What Makes JioSwitch Unique?
Cross-Platform – You can transfer the data between all the available platforms in the market right now, most notably between iOS and Android, with the same blazing speed.
No-Limit – You can select individual or bulk files and send them across your preferred platform without worrying about transfer limit or speed. You can even send multiple applications to the same platform at once.
No-Internet – It doesn’t require any kind of internet connection to operate and can easily work offline., Huge data transfers usually eat up a lot of your data and this trick will surely help you save your precious data.
Fast as Flash – The speed it offers during the data transfer is just breathtaking. It can go up to 12 MB/per second while transferring, which is much more than any other application can offer.
The user reviews of JioSwitch are simply excellent. Its average rating is 4.5 which is considered very good. In the review, you can notice that people are appreciating JioSwitch for providing a seamless data transfer experience with any need for active internet.
Also, there are some minor issues highlighted by the users. The app tends to close randomly on some occasions and sometimes, you can notice some glitch in the UI itself. But these flaws are too usual with other apps as well and there is nothing much to worry about here.
- Provides excellent speed.
- Simple UI interface.
- QR scanner comes in very handy.
- Can be used offline.
- Crashes on rare occasions.
- UI tends to glitch sometimes.
How To Install JioSwitch For PC (Windows And Mac)
Installing JioSwitch on your PC/Mac is fairly simple and you just have to follow the below-mentioned points.
- Download the Nox emulator from its original source and install it on your PC or Laptop as per the mentioned points.
- After the installation process is complete, run the emulator.
- Select the google play store from the homepage and click on google store.
- Enter your Google ID credentials here to activate the google services.
- After entering your account, install JioSwitch through the play store.
And that is about it. You have successfully installed the JioSwitch on your PC/laptop and now you can enjoy its services.
You May Also Like: ShareMe (Mi Drop) App Installation for PC
- JioSwitch Transfer & Share Files For PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac) - July 29, 2020
- Install & Run Facebook Lite On The PC – Step by Step Guide - July 28, 2020
- Free Download Pi Network For PC [Windows & Mac] - July 23, 2020