Do you have some private photos and videos on your smartphone that you don’t want to share with any of your friends and family members then you need to install Keepsafe? Keepsafe is one of the best privacy apps developed by Keepsafe which lets you protect your photos and videos by locking down with PIN protection, fingerprint authentication, and military-grade encryption.
Keepsafe has a strong security system that encrypts all the private data and offers you to pin protect your photo gallery, secure the important documents, and save all private data.
List of Contents
How Keepsafe works?
Keepsafe is easy to use and a very friendly application. With Keepsafe you just need to tap on the photos or videos and import into your Keepsafe Photo Vault. Once imported, you can delete those photos from your phone’s gallery. Now, those private photos can only be accessed through Keepsafe Photo Vault.
Keepsafe offers a fully secured system and those private photos can only be accessed through a PIN, Pattern, or fingerprint. Keepsafe has a fully encrypted private cloud that securely syncs your photos and videos and also offers a full back up in case your device is stolen, lost, or damaged. Another popular feature of Keepsafe is private sharing which lets you share photos for 20 seconds only. Once a recipient sees the photo, it will disappear within 20 seconds. There is also a premium Keepsafe package that offers an extra layer of security but if you are a new user then we would recommend you go with the free version.
Keepsafe is one of the most popular applications available on Google Play Store and has more than 50,000,000+ installs and has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5.0.
Download KeepSafe for Computer
Keepsafe is currently available for both Android and iOS but there is a way to use this application on PC. So, If you are interested and want to install Keepsafe on PC then you need to follow our detailed guide. We have tested Keepsafe on PC using Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows XP, and MAC and it worked perfectly without any issue. So, if you are ready then let’s start.
How to install Keepsafe for PC and MAC
Method #1: Download Keepsafe on your PC
1. Download and install Bluestacks Software on your Windows PC or MAC.
2. Once set up, go to the search bar and type Keepsafe and download the Keepsafe Application.
3. Once installed. The newly installed app will appear under the “All Apps” tab. Open the app and start using the application.
Method #2: Download Keepsafe for PC using APK file:
1. Download Keepsafe APK file.
2. Make sure you have already installed the Bluestacks player. Once the apk file is downloaded, click on it and open it via Bluestacks.
3. The installation process will start in Bluestacks. Once done. The app is ready to use.
1. Do I need to install an emulator to download Keepsafe for PC?
Yes, you need to need to install an emulator before installing the app on PC. You can use Bluestacks Android Player or Nox App Player.
2. What is the use of the Keepsafe App?
Keepsafe is used to protect your private pictures and videos. With Keepsafe, you don’t need to worry about your private data.
3. Is it good to use Keepsafe on PC?
Yes, using Keepsafe on PC is totally safe. We have tested the application and its free from any adware or malware so there’s no need to worry at all.
That’s it. You have successfully installed Keepsafe on PC. If you have any questions about the installation of Keepsafe let us know.
Also Read: Via Browser Version for PC – How to Download
- Guide to Downloading TiviMate IPTV Player for Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac - December 19, 2022
- How To Use cMOB-20 App For Windows PC - December 18, 2022
- FreeIP For PC: Download On Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac - December 18, 2022