MX Player Video Player App Review!
MX Player is an Android video player that allows you to play all videos in any format. You can get the app from the Google Play store to your Android phone. It is not only used to play videos from your local storage but you can also use the app to stream live videos from the internet.
Well, most streaming content in Hindi but you can watch Indian movies, series, and other videos on the platform in English. If you don’t want to download the app you can use their website or you can use the Chrome extension to access the platform on any of your devices.
We are going to discuss more MX Player and how you can download the app on your PC.
List of Contents
MX Player Best Features
Below are features that make this amazing app great for playing videos.
• Subtitles on every video – for you to follow along important or interesting video subtitles might really help. MX player allows you to play subtitles as you watch the video for you to understand it better.
• Pan and zoom – with this player you can zoom in or out to view the content better.
• File sharing – also if you would like to share an important video with someone MX player will not limit you.
• Kids lock – as we have mentioned you can stream live videos from the internet using the app. For this reason, there might be content that is not suitable for younger viewers so there is a kid lock feature for you to lock unsafe content.
MX Player Live Streaming
With this platform, you can watch any movies from the internet. Once you open the app or visit the website you will see a lot of videos you can stream depending on your taste. Most of the content available in Indian and you need to choose the language that you can easily understand.
Unfortunately, the app is not available in all countries and you might notice that some videos will not play if you are not in India. This is where a reliable VPN sets in, you can use a VPN to mask your real IP address for you to get access to the access you need.
How to get MX Player for PC (Windows & Mac)
MX Player app is only available for Android devices and you can download it from the Google play store. However, the app is not available for PC download. However, you can use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to download the app on your PC.
- Download Bluestacks on your PC.
- Log in to your Google account.
- Visit Google play store and search for MX Player.
- Click install.
Other than getting the app on your PC you can choose to work with its Chrome extension or watch movies directly from their official website. Watching from the website will however limit you if you want to watch movies or other videos from your local storage on your PC. So having the MX Player app for PC can be the best decision for you.
MX player app is reliable and works well for most people and this explains why the app has gained over 1 million downloads since it was launched.
Also Check: Pi Music Player For PC / Laptop / Computer
- Vivitar Smart Home App For PC – Download Windows 7, 8, 10 - January 15, 2022
- ToonMe Online For PC – How To Download And Install - December 6, 2021
- Clubhouse For PC – Free Download On Windows & Mac - December 5, 2021