Pikashow App is one of the best photo editing apps that you can find on the internet. It has a wide range of features that will help you improve your photos in ways that you never thought possible!
You can download Pikashow App for PC by installing it on your computer. Follow the steps below to do this.
1. Download and install CyberLink MediaShow (the official download link is found here).
2. Download and install Android Studio or use the built-in approach if you do not want to install a whole software suite for Android development but just want to create an app for your Android smartphone or tablet.
3. The final step requires you to create a project in the Android Studio IDE. Click the ‘Create Project’ button and choose a name for the project (e.g., ‘Photo’).
4. After choosing the project name, click the ‘Next’ button and choose the ‘Empty Activity in the next dialogue window.
5. In this next window, type a name for your activity. The name you choose doesn’t matter too much, but it’s good practice to give each activity a meaningful name to assist with later debugging, for example, NewActivity_SelectPhoto_PikashowApp.
6. Finally, click the ‘Finish’ button to create your new project and perform a Gradle sync operation.
7. Open your Android file explorer and right-click on your new application project directory and select “Open in Command Prompt > CMD”. Now you have managed to create an Android app with Android Studio!
8. Now get the Pikashow App code from GitHub and copy it into your project directory (and into your main app folder). You will have to choose the folder where you created the “NewActivity_PikashowApp” activity.
9. Now open the Android Studio IDE with the CMD window still open for the next step.
10. In the CMD window, type in “Android Studio” to start Android Studio.
11. After finishing Android Studio startup, you will see a notification about new files on your computer that were added or modified by Pikashow App on GitHub; press ‘OK’ to continue with this process and make all file changes possible in your app!
12. Go to the ‘File’ menu and choose “Sync Project with Gradle Files”. The sync operation will create two new APK files in your project directory: one containing the source code and another being an optimized APK file containing only the UI elements and other software required for display on your Android device.
13. Now, delete the CMD window to return to Android Studio (it will automatically connect back when you open it).
14. In order for Pikashow App’s library files to work correctly, you need to set up your local Gradle settings file (“gradlew setting: sync-with-maven”).
15. Choose “Settings (gear icon) > Build > Maven” from Android Studio menus;
16. Click the “Sync with Maven” button in the dialogue box that appears;
17. Finally, click the “Close” button to complete the process of setting up your Android project for the Pikashow App.
After setting up Pikashow App for PC, you can start using it by copying all of your favorite photos into its library and then editing them to make them look as perfect as possible!
Let’s take a look at some of the features that Pikashow offers:
Photo Editing: Pikashow allows you to edit your photos in a variety of ways, including adding filters, adjusting the brightness and contrast levels, cropping and rotating the photo, and more.
Text Editing: You can add text to your photos with ease using Pikashow. This is great for adding captions or adding text overlays to your photos.
Clipart: Pikashow offers a wide range of clipart that you can use in your photos. This is a great way to add some extra flair to your photos!
Frames: You can add frames to your photos in order to give them an extra touch of style.
Stickers: Pikashow has a wide range of stickers that you can add to your photos. This is a great way to add some extra personality to your photos!
Social Sharing: You can share your edited photos with ease on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
So what are you waiting for? Download Pikashow today and start editing your photos like a pro!
- Clash Of Clans Download For PC, Laptop (Windows 7, 8, 10) - June 1, 2022
- Wang VPN For PC (Windows & Mac) Free Download - June 1, 2022
- How To Download SonyLIV For PC & Mac (Windows 7, 8, 10) - May 31, 2022