The prequel is the ultimate photo and video editor application with fully-featured in-built filters and editing features. Prequel offers a handpicked selection of filters like VHS, Disco, Retro, Glitch, Instant, and many more filter options.
List of Contents
Features of Prequel Video and Photo Editor
Easy and Straightforward Editing
Prequel offers easy and fast editing for users. It does not require any special skills to use the application. Editing with Prequel does not require any basic or premium skills. The Prequel ease of access allows users to create unique edits with a rich collection of presets. Editing on Prequel is very easy and straightforward. Anyone can use this powerful photo editor to create amazing photos, and the in-built great design tools make every photo a possible piece of art.
Although the application has dozens of filters and effects to add to stories or videos, the developers still consider users might want to add or create their customized effects as well. The brilliant feature of the Prequel editing app is that it allows users to customize their personal effects with the combination and mixing of different filters and tools to create their effects.
Weekly Update of the App Contents
Among the interesting features of the Prequel editing app is that the developer adds new content to the application almost every week including the season-related theme like Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Halloween, and lots more.
Easy Importation of Videos
The editing app allows users to import different kinds of videos to the dashboard of the app for easy editing. It allows users to import videos from different sources and in a different format.
System Requirements for Prequel
– Mobile phone requirements:
Prequel Photo and Video editing app requires a minimum of Android 5.0 operating system
– Windows device requirements:
Prequel Photo and Video Editing app run efficiently on Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Though there is no PC version of the application it can be well utilized and enjoyed using Android Emulator software.
How to Download and Install Prequel Video and Photo Editor on PC
1. To download and Prequel on PC, you need to download an Android Emulator software. An Android Emulator allows mobile-only apps to be launched on PC by re-enacting the phone’s Operating System on the Computer.
2. Bluestacks Emulator is one of the best and popular Android Emulator used so far. Bluestacks Android Emulator is the best-preferred type of Emulator because of its graphics display and image quality.
3. To download and install Bluestacks on your PC, visit Bluestacks.com to download and install the Bluestacks Android Emulator.
4. Locate the downloaded file in your ‘download folder’ on your PC. Double-tap on the file you downloaded to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC.
5. A setup screen will pop-up and display for you some instructions to follow for the installation. Follow the on-screen instruction to get the Bluestacks Emulator installed on your PC within a few minutes.
6. After the installation, a shortcut icon will be created for the ‘Bluestacks Emulator‘ on the desktop home screen for easy and quick launch. Click on the icon on your desktop home screen to launch the Emulator.
7. After launching, navigate through the app and click on the ‘My App’ button on the Bluestacks Emulator screen.
8. Log in to your Google Play Store with your Google account login credentials. After successful login, open Google Play Store and utilize the Bluestacks in-built search engine to search for “Prequel” in the search bar.
9. A page will display the search result, select the Prequel app from displayed search results, and click on Install.
10. The Prequel app will take a few minutes to download and install on your PC.
11. After a successful installation, click on the Prequel app from the BlueStacks home screen to launch the app and start using it.
Read Also: How To Install KineMaster Video Editor On PC And Mac
- Guide to Downloading TiviMate IPTV Player for Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac - December 19, 2022
- How To Use cMOB-20 App For Windows PC - December 18, 2022
- FreeIP For PC: Download On Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac - December 18, 2022