Speechnotes is a powerful speech-enabled online notepad designed to give efficient design and clean implementation of users’ ideas. Speechnote is ideal for writers, businesses, and any other different types of works that require copious notetaking. It is has a transcription feature that enables users to transcribe as they dictate into the microphone.
List of Contents
Features of Speechnotes
Speechnotes is absolutely free to use. It does not have any package to be subscribed to before prospective users can access it. The web-based version and the Windows version does not require any specific subscription before it can be accessible. It can be used for free for an unlimited amount.
In-Built Voice and Punctuation Marks Recognition
Speechnotes is powered by Google Voice Recognition Technology which enables the application to recognize different users’ voices at a go. The awesome voice-to-text application also recognizes punctuation marks according to how users record their voice and it applies it where needed.
What is the Best Dictation Software?
There are many types of dictation software that transcribe voice to text, but Speechnotes remains one of the best dictation software to use. Speechnotes is yet another easy to access the voice-to-text application for both mobile devices and Windows devices. Interestingly, Speechnotes does not require any account creation or sign up before using. All you need to do is to launch the application and select the microphone icon then you are good to go.
Can I Dictate to my Computer?
Yes! Speechnote allows users to use the dictation application on their individual PC. It has the Windows version that is accessible through the use of Android Emulator like Bluestacks and MEmu. It allows users to record their voice so far their PC microphone option is effective and working perfectly.
Is Speechnotes Free?
Speechnote is absolutely free to use dictation software. It does not require any payment before prospective users can access the application. It does not require buying any subscription plan before it can be accessed. Unlike some other dictation software that requests users to pay before they can make use of it.
How to Download Speechnotes on PC (Windows and Mac)
There are two different ways to use the Speechnotes application on windows devices.
1. The web-based version
Speechnotes is a broad-platform application that does not compulsory users to download and install the mobile version of the software before they can make use of it. It has a web-based version where it only requires users to run it through their browser. Users need to visit the official website (www.speechnotes.co) to make use of the web-based version of it.
2. The Android version installed to PC through Android Emulator Software
Downloading and installing Speechnotes on PC is very easy. It requires one of the Android Emulator software to be installed on the PC. There is no specific system requirement to download and install Speechnotes on a PC. Speechnotes runs easily on a PC compare to any other device.
- To download and install Speechnotes on a PC, an Android Emulator software must be installed on your PC. What Android Emulator does is that it allows mobile-only apps to be launched on PC by recreating the phone’s Operating System on the Computer.
- Many users prefer using Bluestacks Android Emulator to any other type of Android Emulator because of its graphics display and outstanding features. To install Bluestacks on your PC, visit www.bluestacks.com to download and install the Bluestacks Android Emulator.
- Locate the downloaded file in your ‘download folder’ on your PC. Double-tap on the file you downloaded to install ‘BlueStacks Android Emulator’ on your PC.
- A setup screen will pop-up and display for you some instructions to follow for the installation. Follow the on-screen instruction to get the Bluestacks Emulator installed on your PC within a few minutes.
- After the installation, a shortcut icon will be created for the ‘Bluestacks Emulator’ on the desktop home screen for easy and quick launch. Click on the icon on your desktop home screen to launch the Emulator.
- After launching, locate, and click on the ‘My App’ button on the Bluestacks Emulator screen.
- Log in to your Google PlayStore with your Google account login credentials. After successful login, open Google Play Store and use the Bluestacks in-built search engine to search for “Speechnotes” in the search bar.
- A page will display the search result, look for the Speechnotes application from displayed search results, and click on Install.
- Wait while the Speechnotes will take a few minutes to install on your PC.
- After a successful installation, click on Speechnotes from the BlueStacks home screen to launch the app and start using it.
Also Read: How To Install Note Recognizer On Windows Computer
- Guide to Downloading TiviMate IPTV Player for Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac - December 19, 2022
- How To Use cMOB-20 App For Windows PC - December 18, 2022
- FreeIP For PC: Download On Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac - December 18, 2022