SwannView Link is a brand new application developed by Swann Communications which lets you view NVR/DVR on your Android smartphone. The SwannView Link comes with viewing support of up to 16 cameras on screen at the same time and also allows you to watch the stored recordings from your DVR or NVR on your mobile phone or on a tablet.
SwannView Link also lets you capture single and multi-still images and save those on your phone’s picture library and also able to control the cameras remotely.
The application is fully compatible with all Android phones and tablets from Google Play. However, the latest Android smartphones and tablets are recommended for high-resolution playback and live viewing of 8 cameras at once. Moreover, you will need a fast internet connection to make everything work smoothly.
SwannView App Review:
SwannView Link is developed by Swann Communications and it has 1 Million+ installs and its file size is around 20MB and its latest version is 188.8.131.52. SwannView has received an average rating of 4.0 out of 5.0. The Swann technologies have already fixed all the major bugs of the app and it can run easily on all Android phones and tablets.
Supported NVR and DVR Models:
The SwannView link currently supports these NVR and DVR models.
Current Model series:
Previous model series:
Earlier model series:
SwannView Link Supported OS:
SwannView is fully compatible with all the Windows-based operating systems including Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
How to install SwannView Link on PC and MAC
Method #1: Download SwannView for PC
1. Download and install Bluestacks on your Windows PC or MAC.
2. Once set up, go to the search bar and type SwannView and download the SwannView Application.
3. Once installed. The newly installed app will appear under the “All Apps” tab. Open the app and start using the application.
Method #2: Download SwannView for PC using APK file:
1. Download the SwannView APK file.
2. Make sure you have already installed the Bluestacks player. Once the apk file is downloaded, click on it and open it via Bluestacks.
3. The installation process will start in Bluestacks. Once done. The app is ready to use.
1. Do I need to install an emulator to download SwannView for PC?
Yes, you need to need to install an emulator before installing the app on PC. You can use Bluestacks App Player or Nox App Player.
2. What is the use of the SwannView App?
SwannView is used to view NVR/DVR on your Android smartphone and it comes with viewing support of 16 cameras.
3. Is it good to use SwannView on PC?
Yes, it is good to use SwannView on PC. The app is fully compatible with all the Android emulators so there is no need to worry.
That’s it. You have successfully installed Swannview on PC. If you have any questions or stuck at any point do let us know in the comments.
Also Check: Download and Install Smart Life on your PC
- Ludo King For PC – Free Download – Windows 7, 8, 10 - January 8, 2021
- VITA Video Editing App for PC, Mac, Laptop (Free Download) - January 7, 2021
- How To Play Solar Smash Game On PC (Windows & Mac) - January 6, 2021