Are you looking for an application that helps you convert an image into text? Look no further because Text Fairy (OCR Text Scanner) is there for you. This is more important if you have an image that you hardly understand what it means. The good news is that this application will put everything in text for you to read and interpret.
This way you will be able to find the mystery behind that image. One advantage of using this app is that you can read texts in more than 50 different languages. This has made this app to be widely used and its popularity is growing day in, day out.
List of Contents
What makes Text Fairy (OCR Text Scanner) an incredible app?
This app comes with incredible features that make it better than other apps. Some of the features that might fascinate you include:
✅ It can correct the viewpoint of a certain image.
✅ The app can convert an image to text.
✅ It allows you to edit extracted text the way you please.
✅ This app recognizes printed texts from more than 50 languages.
✅ It allows you to convert the scanned page into a PDF file.
✅ The application is free and has no ads.
For good results, you should take quality photos of the images that you want to convert. It is worth noting that his app cannot read handwriting. Only pictures can be converted by the software into text.
What is the procedure for downloading Text Fairy (OCR Text Scanner) for PC?
This is an Android app that can work both on Android devices and PC. However, for this app to work optimally on your computer, you should consider downloading an emulator. The good news is that there are many emulators to choose from.
Here, we shall use the Nox app emulator. The following are the steps that can help you out:
1. Download and install the Nox emulator on your PC computer.
2. Launch the emulator on your PC.
3. On the Home Screen of the emulator, you will see Google Play Store.
3. Log in with your Google details and then search for Text Fairy (OCR Text Scanner).
4. Click download and then install this application on your emulator.
5. Launch this application and start using it immediately.
1. Do I need to install an emulator when downloading Text Fairy (OCR Text Scanner) for PC?
Yes. Since this application is an Android emulator, you need to download an emulator for it to work optimally on your device. Here, you can either choose to download Bluestacks or the Nox app player emulator.
2. Is Text Fairy for PC free to download?
Yes. This app is absolutely free to download. All you need to do is to download an emulator on your computer and then later download this app for free. It is both free and does not have ads.
3. Can Text Fairy (OCR Text Scanner) for PC convert my handwriting?
No. This application only converts high-quality images to text. As a result, your images should be of high quality so that it can convert them to text.
Decoding a certain image should not be a problem anymore. This app can readily help you interpret different images seamlessly. All you need to do is to upload a certain image and it will convert it into text. More importantly, it coverts texts in more than 50 languages. This versatility makes it ideal for use. Install this app today on your computer and you will have a great user experience.
Similar Post: How to Use SmartNews App on Your PC
- Panda Video Compressor PC – Free Download for Windows 7/8/10 - October 20, 2020
- Mobogram For PC – Latest Version (2020) – Free Download - October 19, 2020
- How To Use Secure VPN App On Your PC (Windows / Mac) - October 14, 2020