Using the Tik Tok app is just amazing and full of fun. This app allows its user to shoot short videos, create music videos and lip sync to songs and funny dialogues along with a variety of filters, and effects. Not only this, but you can also share your own Tik Tok video instantly to social media like Facebook, Twitter and also view and share videos created by other users.
There is a wide variety of background music genres like pop, rock, jazz, etc, from which the user can choose their favorite one to make music videos. These astonishing features of Tik Tok are taken the creativity of youth to the next level and due to this app, every user is a creator these days.
Most of the people are using it on their Android device. While there are some people who are using it on their PCs to increase the quality of videos, just by shooting from a high-quality camera connected to PC. That’s awesome, as it will help them to grow their followers and become more popular.
But wait, how they are using it on computers?? So, you don’t know how to use the Tik Tok app on a Windows PC or Mac. Look, Tik Tok for Windows or Mac is not available right now but you can use it on your PC or Mac using an android emulator called BlueStacks app player. There are many other android emulators but BlueStacks is the best.
Get BlueStacks for Windows and Mac
BlueStacks is free software that is available for both Windows and Mac at its website www.bluestacks.com. It is simple to use and even a person with no technical knowledge can use it easily.
Now, I am going to explain to you the step by step procedure on how to download and install the Tik Tok app on your PC using BlueStacks emulator. Let’s begin…
1. Download and install BlueStacks for free. First, you need to download the BlueStacks emulator from its official website – www.bluestacks.com. It is available in two versions for both Windows and Mac, one is an online version and the other is an offline version.
If there is no graphics card installed on your PC, then I recommend you download the offline version because the online version requires graphics card installed on your PC. After download, just install the same to your computer.
2. Setting up a Google account. The latest version of BlueStacks runs on Android Nougat and Just like an Android device it also requires a Google account to download apps from the Play Store.
3. Download the Tik Tok app from the Play store. After signing in to Google account, just go to the play store and search for the Tik Tok app there. After that, install it just like you do in your Android device.
My secret tip if your PC doesn’t have a graphics card in your PC, then don’t download the online version and just search “BlueStacks offline installer” on Google and download it.
Enjoy using Tik Tok on your PC and Shoot high-quality entertaining videos. I hope you enjoyed this article and learned how to install Tik Tok on your PC. Please! Share your views and experience on using Tik Tok on BlueStacks.
- Panda Video Compressor PC – Free Download for Windows 7/8/10 - October 20, 2020
- Mobogram For PC – Latest Version (2020) – Free Download - October 19, 2020
- How To Use Secure VPN App On Your PC (Windows / Mac) - October 14, 2020