Download High-Quality Videos From Youtube With Tubemate for PC!
Liked a video and want to download it? It will be super easy for you now, especially if it is a Youtube video. Tubemate is the app that will make this possible for you. We view a lot of video content on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, etc. Right! And we sometimes feel the need to download that content for the future. With this awesome app, Tubemate, you can download any video that you like from Youtube and other social networks.
Let us take a look at some of the ingenious features of the app!
List of Contents
What makes Tubemate Special?
Well, just like other apps, Tubemate also downloads videos for you. But as per our personal experience, there is no other app like Tubemate.
✅ Video Search: The Tubemate application features a search bar, just like Youtube. You can search for the video you want and can also watch it while it is downloading.
✅ Quality Choice: Well, if you have Tubemate on your phone, you don’t have to worry about the video quality. The app shows you a download button on the bottom right side of the screen. When you click on it, you will get various choices for video quality like 480p, 720p, 1080p, and even MP3. Yes, you can also download just the audio part of the video with Tubemate.
✅No. of Channels: Yeah, apart from Youtube, the Tubemate app supports various other channels like Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram, Google, etc. This means that you can download videos that you like on any of these channels.
✅ Background Download: There is no bar on using other apps while Tubemate is running. The app has a feature of background download that keeps you videos downloading in the background while you are using some other app.
Pros and Cons of Tubemate App
Let us contrast the pros and cons of the Tubemate app.
Get Tubemate for PC!
How great would it be if you can get a Tubemate app for PC, isn’t it?
Well, to help you with that, we have compiled the below-mentioned steps:
1. Download an Android emulator on your PC.
For you, we suggest that you go for BlueStacks App Player, Nox App Player, or MEmu Play. All of them are good. You can choose as per your preference.
2. Install the android emulator by unpacking the installer package and following the guidelines on the screen.
Note: Give the emulator some time like 10-15 minutes for a total setup after installation.
3. As Tubemate is not available on Google Play, you need to download the apk from Uptodown.
4. Fire up the emulator and look for an ”install by apk” option. If it is there, choose the downloaded apk file and install it. If not, drag the apk file into the emulator window, check the dialog box and install it.
5. Fire up the app and download whatever you want.
Final Wrap Up
There are many apps on the web that you can use to download the video content. Among those, Tubamate is the one that offers you a plethora of features along with an easy to use interface. As per our personal experience, it is one of the top best apps for video downloads. I hope you get all the necessary information from this article. Thanks!
You May Also Like: Get VidMate Video Downloader for Windows 7, 8, 10
- Guide to Downloading TiviMate IPTV Player for Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac - December 19, 2022
- How To Use cMOB-20 App For Windows PC - December 18, 2022
- FreeIP For PC: Download On Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac - December 18, 2022