The need to edit videos is growing each day. Due to this reason, video editing apps have mushroomed globally to meet the demand for video editing. Currently, there are so many apps that you can use to edit videos. Choosing the best of the video editing apps can be like looking for a needle in a haystack.
Video Guru is one such app that helps video-makers to edit their videos freely. This app is especially great for people with YouTube channels that need excellent and flawless videos.
In this article, we are going to share more about Video Guru and how to download it for PC.
About Video Guru
Imagine a case where you need to use a free editing tool but you find that using such a tool leaves a watermark? It is not only disappointing but only frustrating especially if you have edited a whole video only to realize about the watermark later after you are done editing the video.
Fortunately, Video Guru does not let you go through such a predicament. You can freely edit your videos with no fear of having watermarks later in your videos. Video Guru allows you to create and edit YouTube videos that you can later post on your channel. The app is also free for life which means you don’t have to go through a trial before you can truly use it for free.
Video Guru Features
The app has features that you’d be surprised to know that you can use for free.
- The best video cutter.
- Add music, voiceovers, text, stickers, glitch effects, and more.
- Best video trimmer.
- 30 plus transition effects.
- Add filters.
- Convert your photos to videos.
- Extract and retrieve any music in the videos.
- Easy sharing of videos on social media sites.
How to Download Video Guru for PC
While video Guru is an Android app some people love it when using it on larger screens such as PCs. However, the downside of this is that you cannot download Android apps on your PC easily.
However, downloading the app on your PC is close to impossible. This is because Android and Windows are two different OSs. To solve this, you need to leverage the power of an Android emulator.
An emulator is software used as a bridge between two OS; Windows and Mac. Fortunately, the emulators are free to download and use. There are also many emulators in the market including Nox App Player, Memu Play, and BlueStacks.
Mostly Nox app player is used on iOS devices such as an Apple computer. MEmu and BlueStacks are used on Windows devices.
Here is a step by step tutorial on how you can download Video Guru for PC;
- Download and install the emulator on your PC depending on the OS you are using. In this case, we will be using the BlueStacks app player.
- Open the emulating software on your computer and wait for the software to load.
- Login to your Google account and visit the Google Play store.
- Search for Video Guru for PC and click install.
Note that you can do the same with other emulators except. MEmu requires you to have an app’s APK file to download the app on PC.
See Also: VideoLeap for PC Windows
- Clash Of Clans Download For PC, Laptop (Windows 7, 8, 10) - June 1, 2022
- Wang VPN For PC (Windows & Mac) Free Download - June 1, 2022
- How To Download SonyLIV For PC & Mac (Windows 7, 8, 10) - May 31, 2022