VPN Master is an app that allows you to browse any website in any part of the world regardless of where you are or the restrictions that might be there in your country. There is no need of your identifying yourself or having an account for you to be able to use the app.
The only thing you need to do is just choosing the app that you wish to use with VPN and start browsing. It is possible for you to change the country of the server you want to get connected to, whereby you can easily do it in the settings.
With the free VPN Master version you can easily navigate 200 megabytes, but it is also possible for you to increase this number by installing other apps or providing the VPN Master with a score so as to have more megabytes to browse.
You can as well use real money to buy more megabytes. VPN Master is an excellent VPN tool which can be used easily, alongside the fact it features an intuitive user interface.
List of Contents
How to download VPN Master app for PC or Mac on Windows
For you to be able to download and install VPN Master app for PC, Windows or Mac, you must first download and install a third party emulator on your Mac or can choose to download any emulator such as BlueStacks, Andy, Leaproid or iPadian. However, many users choose to use BlueStacks emulator.
How to install VPN Master app for PC, Mac or Windows using BlueStacks emulator
1. You first need to download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your PC or Mac.
2. After you have completed the BlueStacks App Player, your home screen will display a BlueStacks icon.
3. Open the BlueStacks emulator by double clicking on the icon.
4. Set up the Google Play Store by providing your email address.
5. Enter the word “VPN Master” on the search tool at the top right corner.
6. Proceed to “My Apps” in the BlueStacks emulator and you will find the VPN Master in the apps.
7. For you to use it on your PC, click the VPN Master application.
- Guide to Downloading TiviMate IPTV Player for Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac - December 19, 2022
- How To Use cMOB-20 App For Windows PC - December 18, 2022
- FreeIP For PC: Download On Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac - December 18, 2022