A good number of enterprises use mobile phones to access Whatsapp and communicate with their clients. This is very convenient since many mobile users use mobile phones that are compatible with Android OS.
However, what happens when all of your business essential information is on your PC and for some reason, you cannot transfer them to your phone? In the recent past, this was a real situation but not anymore, all thanks to BlueStacks emulator app that lets you use all android apps on your PC.
List of Contents
What is WhatsApp Business
Whatsapp Business is a free app designed for Android and iPhone users. The app was primarily built with a small enterprise owner in mind. The app lets you manage your business communications with ease by providing you with tools that enable you to automate messages, sort them and enable quick responses.
It has also been designed to work the same way as the usual Whatsapp messenger, so you can use it normally as you do with the regular WhatsApp.
Whatsapp Business features
Some of the features that are found in this app include:
- A business profile that lets you list your company’s addresses, contacts, email, and other important business profile information.
- Statistics that will enable you to view all of your sent delivered and also read messages.
- Messaging tools to enable businesses to respond quickly to each other.
What is BlueStacks and how does it work
It is free software that is responsible for emulating Android apps on Windows and Mac computers. BlueStacks creates a bridge between the Android OS and the OS of your computer so that Android apps can run on PC.
Using a PC to communicate with your clients is a very good idea since a lot can be done using a PC and with many conveniences. Since this is an Android app, you might want to download BlueStacks first.
Downloading BlueStacks for PC
The steps below will help you download BlueStacks App Player for Windows and Mac:
- Head on to BlueStack’s official website and click on “download”.
- Once you click, the download will automatically take place.
- After BlueStacks is downloaded, you will now need to find the APK file and click on it then the installation process will commence.
- After you are done with installing, you can now use BlueStacks as you wish by downloading Android apps on PC.
Downloading Whatsapp Business using BlueStacks
Once you have BlueStacks on your PC, then it is now time for you to use it to download Whatsapp for business. The first thing you will do is to log in to your Google account then sign in to play store. On the search bar, type in WhatsApp for business and the app’s icon will be shown.
Click on the WhatsApp business icon, and you will be able to download and install the app. After downloading all you have to do now is to sit back and send important information to your clients using your PC. If this method for installing Whatsapp Business on your PC doesn’t help you can try with another Android emulator such as Nox App Player which has probably the same functionalities.
We hope this article was useful to you, feel free to leave us a comment or share it with friends.
- Panda Video Compressor PC – Free Download for Windows 7/8/10 - October 20, 2020
- Mobogram For PC – Latest Version (2020) – Free Download - October 19, 2020
- How To Use Secure VPN App On Your PC (Windows / Mac) - October 14, 2020