Are you looking for a comprehensive app that can help you check vita information for the Wi-Fi network you are connected to? Look no further because WiFi Warden is the ultimate solution for you. This app normally enables you to see what is going on with your connection at any moment and also ensures that it is secure in case there is any problem.
List of Contents
What is WiFi Warden? How does WiFi warden work?
This is an app that helps you analyze the security of your Wi-Fi network. This is the case if you are fond of using public Wi-Fi networks and you want your data to remain as safe as possible. With this app, you will be able to increase the security of your device in the background. This apps allows you to view the saved password of a particular Wi-Fi network but your devices have to be rooted.
Related App: WiFi Master Key PC – Free Download Guide
The following are incredible features of this app:
- Help you to analyze the Wi-Fi networks,
- Create safer passwords for your networks.
- Check information about all the connected devices. Here you will know their name, MAC address, ISP, IP and so on.
- Enables you to access saved passwords.
- It helps you calculate the WPS PIN of certain routers.
- Enables you to access information such as the SSID, BSSID, channel number, bandwidth and so on.
- It helps you to find the channels with minimal traffic, thereby increasing the signal quality of your router.
With this app, you can readily scan and connect to free Wi-Fi access points that surround the user with just one click. It will be able you check the modem maker, the encryption and security, frequency and channel you are on, distance between you and the router and its resulting power and so on. This goes a long way in optimizing your data security when using a public Wi-Fi network. If you are using Android 5 to 8, you do not need to root your device.
However, if you are using Android 9 and 4.4, your phone has to be rooted. This allows you to view Wi-Fi passwords and to get the serial number of different access points. Also, this allows you to check the WPS lock.
How to download WiFi Warden for PC
This app can readily be used on your smartphone or PC. If you want to download it on your PC, you need to download an Android emulator such as BlueStacks for this app to work well on your computer. Here are the steps that you should follow:
1. Download the BlueStacks emulator on your PC and install it.
2. Open the emulator software from the start menu and then set up your Google account with the emulator.
3. Search for WiFi Warden App and then install it on this emulator.
4. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the app and start using it immediately.
It is true to say that WiFi Warden is your one-stop solution for all your Wi-Fi needs. Therefore, if you rarely use cellular data and rely more on public Wi-Fi, you should consider having this app for your PC. Install it today and you will browse the internet safely on Public Wi-Fi networks.
Check Also: How to Install WIFI WPS WPA TESTER on Your PC
- Download Avatoon – Avatar Creator & Emoji Maker On PC & Mac - August 5, 2020
- JioSwitch Transfer & Share Files For PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac) - July 29, 2020
- Install & Run Facebook Lite On The PC – Step by Step Guide - July 28, 2020