ZArchiver is an app that is used to customize and manage files. Widely known as a smartphone app, you can now download ZArchiver for PC. The tool comes with numerous facilities to help you decompressing and extracting your files.
Before we go further, let’s understand what is compressed and archived files and where’s the difference. This will enable you to navigate through the tool easily.
Generally, the process of compressing and archiving files follows the same format. The only difference comes in size reduction.
This is to say that an archived file has more than one file in a single folder without reducing the size. On the other hand, a compressed file has more than one file in a single file with the size reduced. The main advantage of archiving files is to enhance portability; hence you don’t have to look for one file through numerous folders.
List of Contents
Where does Archiver come in?
The app puts the two together. It essentially allows you to create and extract both the compressed file and archived files.
You can easily change the file types in a twinkle of an eye. The tool creates file types like bzip2, (bz2), gzip (gz), and XZ. It also decompresses that files like (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, among others.
Why ZArchiver is Popular among Users
ZArchiver is undoubting, the best tool for archive management. Here are some features that have made it tower other apps offering the same service.
- It has a user-friendly interface that allows you to archive files easily.
- You can automatically access the files or extract them whenever you need them.
- It has options for encryption.
- Opening the compressed files is equally very easy.
- You can make any changes to the files and folder.
- It has a multi-threading support that can be used with both multi-core and processor.
- The app does not have a language barrier as you can change it to the ones available.
- You can change the background to your preferences and taste.
How to Install ZArchiver on PC
The most common emulator used to download ZArchiver is BlueStacks. However, this doesn’t mention that you are limited to the emulator only.
You can use other emulators, for instance, Nox, which is the best alternative to BlueStacks. On this guide, we have only looked at BlueStacks since it’s what many people prefer. Check out this article on how to download ZArchiver to PC using the Nox app player.
- The first step is to download BlueStacks to your PC and launch it.
- After the download is complete, click on it to install on your PC.
- Open BlueStacks and click on the “My apps” icon.
- The action will lead you to the Google Play Store in which you will search for ZArchiver.
- Click on the tool and proceed to the installation process. The process will start once you agree to the terms and conditions. Ensure you click on it.
- Launch the tool from BlueStacks, and you can use it when ready.
Note: This method of installing ZArchiver on the PC works on all Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS.
Check out more interesting Apps for PC.
- Clash Of Clans Download For PC, Laptop (Windows 7, 8, 10) - June 1, 2022
- Wang VPN For PC (Windows & Mac) Free Download - June 1, 2022
- How To Download SonyLIV For PC & Mac (Windows 7, 8, 10) - May 31, 2022